Prevent Stroke and Heart Disease
Small Steps Bright Future
Stroke Prevention – Younger Me
Stroke Prevention – Looking Ahead
Begin today by taking small steps:
Controlling blood pressure numbers is extremely important to reduce the risk of heart disease, heart attack and stroke
DiabetesFreeNC connects North Carolinians at risk for type 2 diabetes to Diabetes Prevention Programs.
QuitlineNC provides free cessation services to any North Carolina resident who needs help quitting tobacco use.
DiabetesManagementNC connects North Carolinians diagnosed with type 2 diabetes to Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support services.
Resources to help you:
- Eat Smart, Move More, Weigh Less – Maintain a healthy weight
- My Eat Smart, Move More – Click here to learn how to eat healthier and move more
- High Blood Pressure Health Risk Calculator
- High Blood Pressure Brochure: English | Spanish
- Blood Pressure Wallet Card: English | Spanish
Self-Monitoring Blood Pressure Video – shows how to take blood pressure correctly and accurately using an automatic blood pressure device.
Stroke Prevention Promotional Materials
North Carolinians are encouraged to use these ads to promote stroke prevention. For more information about obtaining professional quality ads at no charge, please email email@example.com.